H1 build all done by PREDATOR INC., 1995 HUMMER H1 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel Engine Conversion (450hp 900ftlbs of torque) 6 Speed Allison Transmission (2/4 Wheel Drive Transfer Case).
This is truly a one of a kind Search & Rescue style sport utility vehicle. The Hummer H1 was once owned by NASCAR Racer Dale Earnhardt Jr. The H1 is also autographed and signed by Mr. Earnhardt Jr himself.
A complete overhaul and conversion was done at PREDATOR INC. in Vista California. This Search & Rescue style sport utility vehicle is built Army-Strong and upgraded with tons of luxuries and functional options.
- 6.6L Duramax Diesel Engine Conversion (450hp 900ftlbs of torque)
- 6 Speed Allison Transmission
- 2/4 Wheel Drive Transfercase
- Raptorq Computer Upgrade
- Performance Aluminum Intercooler
- Performance Aluminum Radiator
- 4″ Predator Exhaust
- Alpha Hummer 12″ Brake Upgrade Kit
- Power Steering pump cooler
- Direct Flow Hood Scoop
- 12K Half Shaft Kit
- 2″ Suspension Lift Kit
- D-Ring II Brush Guard with 2 Mounts
- Search And Rescue 10′ Roof Rack (Aluminum Slats)
- Search and Rescue Rear Bumper with Ladder System
- Heavy Duty Light Bar
- H1 Front Winch Bumper 12k Kit
CALL TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT 760-734-1749