Predator Inc. Policy
- Predator Inc requires users to create a unique user name and password that must be entered each time a user logs on.
- When a user accesses secured areas of our site, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects user information using both server authentication and data encryption, ensuring that user data is safe, secure, and available only to authorized persons
- Passwords and credit card information are always sent over secure, encrypted SSL connections.
- Accounts which are SSL enabled ensure that the responses of survey respondents are transmitted over a secure, encrypted connection.
- We are PCI-DSS compliant
- Firewall restricted access
- Intrusion detection systems and other systems detect and prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
- Virus scans performed daily.
Your ResponsibilitiesKeeping your data secure also depends on you ensuring that you maintain the security of your account by using sufficiently complicated passwords and storing them safely. You should also ensure that you have sufficient security on your system, to keep any personal you download to your own computer away from prying eyes. We offer SSL to secure the transmission of all personal data, but it is your responsibility to ensure that that feature is enabled on your account. If Predator Inc. learns of a security breach or potential security breach, we will attempt to notify affected parties involved electronically so that they can take appropriate protective steps.
Copyright Notice:Copyright © 2004-13 Predator Motorsports, Inc., 1250 Distribution Way, Vista, Ca 92081 - All rights reserved. Trademarks: Predator Motorsports, Inc. and/or other Predator Motorsports, Inc. products referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Predator Motorsports, Inc.. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.