The Predator Inc. High Velocity HVAC system is made specifically for H1 & HUMVEE vehicles. The HVAC system features 11 blower speed increments and is the only true custom aftermarket HVAC system that provides both ultimate style and killer performance to any H1 or HUMVEE! No longer does your car’s HVAC system need to take a back seat. Predator Inc. has the “ONLY” premium line of complete custom aftermarket High Velocity HVAC systems and components that truly give your build cutting edge style with customization options and high-velocity heating/cooling.
- Separate A/C and Heating coils (like factory OE systems) for better airflow and quicker temperature changes.
- Systems are assembled using spring metal retainers and are screwed together to enable you to service the entire system.
- Evaporator designs incorporate Direct Flow Evaporator and Heater coils for greater and more consistent airflow to the passenger compartment.
- Smooth high-impact ABS plastic evaporator cases.
- Copper air conditioning and heat coils for longevity.
- Dual state of the art High Output OEM style blower assemblies provide excellent air volume with less electrical amperage.
- Simplified wiring system to make the install easier and faster, plug and go!
- Screw drive servo motors are used for longevity with thousands of hours of cycle testing.
- Preset thermostat for the coldest temperatures with no coil freeze over and no operator adjustments.
- Cooling cycles of 35* degrees at ambient Temp of 85* degrees
- Heating cycles of 150* degrees at ambient Temp of 65* degrees
Separate A/C and Heating coils give us a much larger surface area for the airflow to go over, that means quicker temperature changes, greater range of temperatures, and more control of temperature. Engineered with carefully sized, large separate A/C and Heat coils just like factory (OE) systems. The separate coils improve the cooling and heating capacity of the total system. Ask the “other” guys if they have separate coils.
Our evaporator designs incorporate Direct Flow Evaporator and Heater coils. Direct contact with the coils without a maze of doors give you greater and more consistent airflow to the passenger compartment.
We utilize, SMOOTH high-impact ABS plastic on our evaporator cases. We use temperature controlled molding process to give uniform thickness overall. Just holding one of our air conditioning units in your hands you will feel the difference.
We utilize copper for longevity in our air conditioning AND heat coils, lets be honest aluminum is cheaper to manufacture and has a shorter life expectancy, ever replace a OEM coil?
State of the art High Output OEM style blower assemblies from SPAL with heat sink infinite speed controllers for thermal protection. Excellent air volume with less electrical amperage. This is very important when installing on older vehicles where the electrical systems are not upgraded to modern standards.
Simplified wiring system make the install easier and faster, plug and go!
No cables, Fully electronic with programmable ECU. We utilize the most current and up to date electrical programming on the market
Screw drive servo motors are used for longevity with thousands of hours of cycle testing.
- Evaporator Unit
- Electric water control valve
- ECU board
- All wiring harnesses
- Self-Drilling bolts for though firewall mounting
- Bolted bracket for though firewall mounting
- Condensation drain tube
- 6 heater hose clamps
- All necessary screws, bolts, washers
- 15ft duct hose
- Suction A/C hose (Need profesional knowledge/install)
- Liquid A/C hose (Need profesional knowledge/install)
- 5/8 Molded Heater hoses
- 4 A/C fittings (Need profesional knowledge/install)
- Rubber seal with metal retainer
- Heat Sleeve
- 5/8 Hose T’s
- Installation instructions
Upgrade: For an additional cost we can custom build your A/C hose assembly to factory quality. (Core hose assembly must be sent in)
Note: Additional parts are required to complete the system such as dash vents, hoses, compressor and condenser.