High Performance Semi Metallic Brake Pad Specifications
Our High Performance Semi Metallic Brake Pads are manufactured using the same positive molding process utilized by Original Equipment suppliers. Positive molding uses extreme pressure to compress the friction material and bond it to the backing plate. This process assures consistent friction material density throughout the pad, resulting in even wear and performance characteristics throughout the life of the brake pad. The brake friction features either precision-cut or shaved backing plates, as well as mechanically-attached shims; these small details ensure proper fitment in the caliper and virtually eliminate noise associated with pad vibration. In addition, a scorching process has been added to all of the Our High Performance Semi Metallic brake pads. This additional process forces any impurities out of the friction material and pre-burnishes the pads to greatly accelerate the break-in process. These High Performance Semi-Metallic Brake Pads have the highest temperature fade resistance and friction level of any Brake Pads we sell. They are designed to give you the best stopping power in all weather conditions and guaranteed to give you noise-free braking with low Brake Pad dust.
- Manufactured with a high heat range and high friction level to handle extreme heat generated by vehicles prone to warping brake rotors.
- Each set of Brake Pads include metal shims to eliminate vibration and unwanted noise.
- Tough enough for heavy duty applications but gentle on your rotors, prolonging the life of your brakes.
- Designed and manufactured with a positive molding process for stable friction performance and even wear.
- Precision-cut or shaved backing plates made to exact original equipment manufacturer dimensions and specifications.
- Special manufacturing process added to force impurities out of the friction material so as to accelerate the break-in process.
- Our High Performance Semi Metallic Brake Pads are backed by a Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Each pad is exhaustively dynamometer and fleet-vehicle tested to meet and exceed all safety standards.
Guaranteed Fit And Installation
Our High Performance Semi Metallic Brake Pads are machined to the same fit and dimensions as your factory brake pads. You can install them with no worries about factory fit or function. We recommend that you have a certified mechanic install them for proper break-in procedure.
Our High Performance Semi-Metallic Brake Pads have a high-temperature fade resistance and friction level and are designed to give you the best stopping power in all weather conditions.
Photos are for display purposes only. Actual brake pads may vary in size and shape